Operating the TVT Texture Analyzer
- Ensure the load cell is tared.
- Attach suitable probe to the instrument. Use a rig if required. Calibrate the probe position.
- Position the sample centrally underneath the probe.
- Select an appropriate product and test method and start the measurement.
- Force is applied (compression or extension) and plotted as a function of time or distance. Test results are shown on screen with statistical information calculated automatically. Test results and measurement data can easily be exported to a spreadsheet program for further analysis.